On this side you can find the announcements about the N# Special Issues, but also links to other special issues in journals of high impact and importance.
N# special issues in journals:
Here the list of the special issues organized / proposed / initiated by N# researchers will be provided.
Special issue on “Enabling 5G: Energy and Spectrally Efficient Communication Systems” in Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies (ETT), formerly known as European Transactions on Telecommunications (ETT)
- Rahim Tafazolli, Centre for Communication Systems Research, University of Surrey, UK.
- Sergio Palazzo,University of Catania, Italy.
- Miquel Payaró, Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya, Spain.
- Robert W. Heath Jr., The University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA.
Submission deadline: February 1st, 2014
Author Notification: June 14th, 2014
Final Manuscript: July 31st, 2014
Publication: Q4, 2014
Special issue on “Indoor localization, tracking, and mapping with heterogeneous technologies” in the IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology
- Davide Dardari, Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Energia Elettrica e dell'Informazione - Guglielmo Marconi - (DEI) - University of Bologna.
- Pau Closas,Communications Systems Division, Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC).
- Petar M. Djuri?, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Stony Brook University
Submission deadline: April 30th, 2014
Author Notification: July 25th, 2014
Final Manuscript: December 19th, 2014
Publication: Q1, 2015
- Special Issue on "Technical advances in the design and deployment of future heterogeneous networks" in the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking
- Adrian Kliks, Poznan University of Technology (PUT), Poland
- Jordi Pérez-Romero, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC), Spain
- Lila Boukhatem, University of Paris-Sud 11, France
- Andreas Zalonis, Institute of Accelerating Systems and Applications, Greece
Submission deadline: August 8th, 2014Call-for-papers - LINK
Author Notification: November 25th, 2014
Final Manuscript: December 20th, 2014
Publication: Q1, 2015
- Special Issue on "Context-Aware Communications and Networking – an Important Paradigm for 5G Networks" in the Wireless Personal Communications
Submission deadline: September 15th, 2015
First round of reviews: February 15th, 2016
Author Notification: March 15th, 2016
Final Manuscript: March 31st, 2016
Call-for-papers - LINK
Other Special Issues:
- IEEE JOURNAL on SELECTED AREAS IN COMMUNICATIONS
- Video Distribution over Future Internet - May 15, 2015
- Green Communications and Networking: Second Issue,- July 15, 2015
- Power Line Communications and its Integration with the Networking Ecosystem - July 1, 2015
- General CFP page: http://www.comsoc.org/jsac/call-papers
- Wireless Physical Layer Security, Noveber 1st, 2014
- Social Networks Meet Next Generation Mobile Multimedia Internet, May 15, 2015
- Towards Autonomous Driving: Advances in V2X Connectivity, june 1, 2015
- Communications Education and Training: Ethics Training and Standards, July 1, 2015
- Wireless Communications, Networking, and Positioning with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, November 1, 2015
- General web page: http://www.comsoc.org/commag/call-for-papers
- Reconfigurable Software-defined Radio in 5G Mobile Communication Systems, August 1, 2015
- Wireless Powered Communications Networks: Architectures, Protocol Designs, and Standardization, August 1, 2015
- System Level Modeling in Future Wireless Communications. Submission deadline: June 30, 2015
- Big Data Analytics for Cyber-Physical Systems Call. Submission deadline: December 30, 2015
Advances in Internet of Things for Healthcare Systems, 30th November, 2015
- Advances in Low-Profile Antennas in Wireless Communications 2015, 8th May, 2015
- Large-Scale Distributed Antenna Systems with Cloud Computing for 5G, 5th June, 2015
- Advances in New Signal Processing Techniques for 5G, 28th August, 2015
General web page with SI: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijap/osi/
List of potential journals for SI proposals:
- Annals of Telecommunications - LINK
- Elseviever Computer Communications Journal - LINK
- Elseviever Computers and Electrical Engineering Journal - LINK
- ETRI Journal - LINK
- EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing - LINK
- EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking - LINK
- EURASIP Signal Processing - LINK
- IEEE Communications Magazine - LINK
- IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications - LINK
- IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing - LINK
- IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation - LINK
- IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting - LINK
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory - LINK
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing - LINK
- IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology - LINK
- IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine - LINK
- IEEE Wireless Communications - LINK
- IET Circuits, Devices and Systems - LINK
- IET Communications - LINK
- International Journal of Communication Systems - LINK
- International Journal of Wireless Information Networks - LINK
- Journal of Communications and Networks - LINK
- PHYCOM: Physical Communication - LINK
- Proceedings of the IEEE - LINK
- Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies - LINK
- Telecommunication Systems - LINK
- Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing - LINK
- Wireless Networks - LINK
- Wireless Personal Communications - LINK
N# special issues in journals (PASSED):
Here the list of the special issues organized / proposed / initiated by N# researchers will be provided
Special issue on “ Machine-to-Machine: An Emerging Communication Paradigm“ in Transactions on Emerging Communications Technologies
- Carles Antón-Haro (Corresponding Guest Editor), Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC), Barcelona, Spain.
- Thierry Lestable, SAGEMCOM, Paris, France.
- Yonghua Lin, IBM China Research Lab, Beijing, China.
- Navid Nikaein, EURECOM, Sophia Antipolis, France.
- Thomas Watteyne, Dust Networks, Hayward, CA, USA,.
Submission deadline: July 2nd, 2012
Author Notification: November 26th, 2012
Final Manuscript: January 21st, 2013
Publication: Q1, 2013
- Special Issue on "Signal Processing Techniques for Anywhere, Anytime Positioning" in EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing
- Marco Luise, University of Pisa, Italy,
- Carles Fernández-Prades, Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC), Spain
- Sinan Gezici, Bilkent University, Turkey,
- Henk Wymeersch, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Submission deadline: May 31st, 2014
CFP - Link
- Other - TBA
- Other - To be added